неділя, 27 березня 2016 р.

Day 8

Hello,
my best teachers,
today i want to talk about taugh students
'cause it's not a problem to work with good students, only with taugh ones
so, here

Headteacher Richard Boyle, who featured in Channel 4 documentary The Last Chance School, on why students in special schools are misunderstood
It was either teaching or working down the pit. My granddad, who was a miner, threatened to break my legs if I followed in his footsteps. My mum wasn’t too happy about it either. So from the age of about 15 or 16 I set my sights on becoming a teacher. I wanted to work with the difficult kids, so after finishing university, I got a job at a big comprehensive in Oxfordshire, working in the special educational needs department and teaching history. I flitted between the two roles until eventually they put me in charge of year 11. Those were the kids that caused a lot of problems and were difficult to work with, but I loved it. I had a good rapport with them. I then got a job at a nearby special school.
Find the whole article HERE

Bye)




Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар